Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You know what would be fun to see people play on Facebook?


Not this "Truth is..." crap where they say truths about other people. No, "If you really knew me..." where they say truths about THEMSELVES. I'd be all over that. First thing I'd say? "If your really knew me...you'd know I scare myself."
You know what? If I get enough comments, I will make a page for it. I won't ever delete it. It'll be up forever and ever. For you to look back at and remember.
PB and I were talking about it. She didn't know what either were. Now, I'm writing it on my body. My truths. The first one, on my leg, says "If you really knew me," in blue ink, and "you would know I hate myself," in almost invisible pink ink. I think in black I'll write on my arm, "If you really knew me, you'd understand that the LOVE written on my wrist was me trying to quit hurting myself." On my left leg, I'll write "If you really knew me, you'd see that I don't feel pretty." or maybe "If your really knew me, you'd know I used to believe in love."
My best friends don't even know this stuff. Because they never bother to ask.
I like being able to share them with people.

P.S. she loved me...in the 5th grade. Now she's only attracted to guys and it kills me.
Proves that love doesn't believe in me, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment