Sunday, May 8, 2011

My tummy hurts.


And it's fabulous. I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten for five hours and even then I only had a salad. I hope tomorrow isn't a binge.
Today was fun. Except my dad being a grumpy-pants. And almost panicking when we went to McDonald's. I used wanting to eat cheaply as an excuse. Got a dollar side salad and a ninety cent coffee. The coffee made me giggly for a while.
Now, I am RPing with my friend Peanut Butter. Do you know how weird it is to have a Sebby/Ciel moment with the chick you think you have feelings for? It's actually not to awkward now that I'm getting used to it. My Sebby's a little out of character, but the coffee is still hitting at me. Raise your hand it you felt awkward reading this paragraph!

Rachael, I'm trying really hard to not fall even harder for this chick because I think I'll break my neck if I do. But I don't want to not speak to her, you know? And I'm trying to keep my heart well guarded. People just keep pushing through, dang it.

Okay, I'm gonna curl up and attempt at sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on restricting! McDonald's terrifies me, ever since several of my friends told me about that documentary "Supersize Me". Good luck with everything, stay beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete