Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just got done bleaching my hair.


It's still wet from washing the bleach out.
Tomorrow, I'm dying it aqua after my choir concert.
I think the pink will look good with the aqua.
For those of you going, "You probably shouldn't put so many pictures of yourself online," I know. This shows how much I trust you guys.
Please excuse my fat face.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Alright, I'm gonna try on my dress (black to go with my uber blond hair) and see what my mom thinks. Then try the flats I have with it and see what she thinks about the WHOLE outfit.
Oh, you guys are all so lovely. http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Rachael, Thanks you! I really wanna be an author when I'm older, so to read that someone likes what I'm spitting out makes me all tingly on the inside.

Americaneaglelove, yeah, I'm really determined to quit this time. Other times I was quitting to please my family or something, but now it's just me. I have to prove to me that I can quit cutting.

Alright, time to try on my new dress and show it to my mom. :) Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment