Friday, May 6, 2011

Summer Brings Bad Addictions.


My cutting is rampant. It's easy (except for today) to not eat. Writing is coming easier. Yaoi manga is one of the few topics I go into during lunch.
Only...I'm happy like this. I don't get it. I didn't think I was depressed during the winter, but I seemed healthier (eating normally, cutting little, ect..)
Today was an okay day. Neither of my friends could hang out today. Boo. But I got paid twenty dollars with twenty more on the "remind me" list that Grandma has (meaning, I'm getting paid 20 more later). She only gave me twenty because my little brother would've seen it as unfair even though I mowed most of her lawn and wasn't gonna even ask to be paid. Mom gave me a dictionary, thesaurus, and grammar book, so maybe my writing will be more creative now.
Food wise? I fail today. I am a failure food wise today. I probably had a "normal" amount of calories. Guess, since I failed it two days, 300 is going be the beginning to a new diet. Tomorrow is 200. Maybe I'll actually only eat that much. I think 300 is harder because I get to, like, 270, but then find something I really want to eat and I tell myself no, no, no, but then I start obsessing over it. For some reason, that doesn't happen to me on any other calorie count. Like, yesterday, 600 was a breeze.
Soooo~ I'm thinking of making YET ANOTHER blog. This one will be dedicated tooo my writing! Just for those of you who give a damn. Anyone think it's a good idea??? Please tell me whether or not you do! Your opinion matters!
Yeah...I'm done ranting. Until later!

1 comment:

  1. :D I will follow that blog too lovie!!!! Hope the new diet works out
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete