Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dad's on a rampage.


But I don't really care. At most I've had 210 calories. Maybe it's school, but I've been chewing more gum than usual.
Dad bought me a cookie and then dared to say I poisoned ANYONE and I had better stay in my room. So, I came in, threw away the cookie he had bought me, downed the rest of my coffee, and then locked the door and cut my hip. Drama at school, more drama at home.
Looking up dieting tips made me wish there was a pro-ana search bar. That way when I typed in diets, it gave me extreme ones. The kind that not everyone is strong enough to do.
I know you gals hate it when I cut, but I really do enjoy it. It's a release. Just like starving only a quicker, shorter high. I know, it's hard to understand and even if you do it, you don't want someone else to because it hurts.
Okay, I'm really excited about tomorrow. Going over to Anna's house and hopefully (maybe?) getting my first cigarette. She says that we can't, can't, can't have her parents or my parent (who cares) know. They'll kill us. But I'm still excited.

My BMI, I think, is about 21.5. GAH!! Curses. Must. Be. Lower.
Sorry, that's my spazz moment.

Alright, I'm off to be searching on various things. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment