Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I think I lost a follower.


Oh well. If you don't like what I type up onto here, then don't follow my blog. That's all I'm gonna say.
Today, Mom and I talked about getting some pictures done so I'll have some to show off for any one interested in my modeling (XD Makes it sound like I'm already part of the business). We talked about how she doesn't get why Dad wants to send me to a modeling school we can't afford. I get that most people want an experienced model, but everyone needs a start. Right? I'm serious about this. I'm hoping it'll keep me from cutting as much. Maybe even give me the courage to stop?
I feel light and airy. Still, my stomach hurts and so does my head. To eat and get rid of the pains? OR not eat and keep this light, ready to live feeling? I think I'll go with number 2.
OH! I'm participating in this competition and I'm hoping it's gonna be fun and hard. I don't expect to win, but I posted the link so that those of you who think you can win can go and compete with me! It's gonna keep me good for a month, I swear!
Today was so muggy. I thought I was gonna DIE. It was AWFUL! Now that I'm inside, though, it's too cold. So, maybe I'll go chill outside.
Alright, I'm gonna go. Have a good day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really cool how you're an aspiring model! Modeling sounds like a beautiful career, I'm sure you'll do great! :)

    ReplyDelete