Sunday, May 29, 2011

Those of you Who wanna Get into Contact with me:


Should probably head over to vampirefreaks and find Ale2x. If you're worried about people using it to find out about this, it's alright. I don't mention this blog or eating disorders or cutting. Mainly it's about my hair. Yep. Also, you'll be the first to get pictures of me.
Now that I'm done advertising myself, I have to say today's great. I had a dream that involved someone cosplaying Sasuke from Naruto and me sitting on their lap and the toilets were in the living areas. Other than that, I don't remember much else. Haha
I feel so...light. Like, I could push on the ground and be in the air.
Sure, I'm still blah over PB not wanting to be mine, but she says that love is a miracle, even if it is impossible. Kinda like, enjoy it happened kind of thing. So, I'm looking for someone to steal me away.
I'm gonna dye my hair blond soon. YAY!
Uhm...I think that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment