Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hunger


They say it kills. I've never felt more alive. The numbers go down, my mood goes up. I'm on top of the world! About a week? About nine pounds gone!
Tomorrow, I'm going to go jog with Anna after school. She's getting into shape. I'm losing shape. Fun fun.
Life isn't as easy as it seems. I'm tired almost all the time. But when I get going, I go and go. Until about 1 in the afternoon. Then I'm ready to rip off heads.
I had lunch today. It was 160 calories. But shit they're making pizza. Who makes pizza at this time of night?
Met Peanut Butter's friend. She was funny, nice. Haha.
For those of you worrying, I'm healing up quite nicely. I promise, I won't cut until school's out and probably not even then. I plan on swimming this year. I'm getting tiny. Tiny is going to be nice.
Did I used to have more to say about nothing? I think I did. Oh well, I'm gonna go take a shower and crash. Goodnight, dears. Have a good day today/ tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on losing nine pounds! :) I'm very happy to hear you won't be cutting. I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete