Saturday, May 14, 2011

I love this song.


Everybody Loves Me by Onerepublic. It's amazihttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifng.
Okay! Today we went shopping. Garage sales and then Wal-mart.
I got shirts. At Wal-mart, I got short-shorts that are pink and what looks like black slanted lines. I got a cami/tank top/thing that's black with various colored designs. I got the sixth Harry Potter book (http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifmy favorite, but the one I didn't own). I got huge, neon index cards and a journal. Made my first journal entry as Alex Acursed (haha, just realized it's spelled wrong, but I guess it gives it character!).
So, I'm gonna be writing most of today because I'm tired and feel ill. Like blecky ill.
But first, comments!~

Thanks, Rachael. I've always thought my eyes were pretty bland because they're, like, brown. I used to want blue or green eyes, but now they're expressive so I forgive them for being a little boring. Everything is actually going pretty good! I usually complain about the bad things, but everything is great. Thank you for believing in me!

I love shopping, Lottie. To be both dizzy and hungry is an AMAZING feeling. Haha, I'm not dizzy anymore and kinda miss it. Yeah, really. I used to have, like, charcoal black hair.

Alright, everyone! I'm gonna go write some! Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new clothing!!! <3 seriously need to go shopping. Can't wait to read the new wonderful things that come from your head. You should seriously become a writter I love your style :D
    <3 stay strong

    ReplyDelete