Tuesday, May 3, 2011

These Long Nights Make Me Crazy.


But I've been cutting for about a year.
I remember, I started toward the end of April.
I remember that I hid it under the cutest wristband I had owned.
It helped while playing volleyball in P.E..
It was striped with Hello Kitty on it.
That was when L.S. pretended she cared, T.H. wasn't going to be moving, and Anna and I didn't hang out.
I guess we have to keep moving.
Looking back like this cannot be healthy.
I need sleep, I know.
But it's just...amazing.
I've been hurting myself for a whole year.
Six months ago the ninth of this month, I'll have been in therapy for half a year.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna ask if we can have more frequent appointments.
I feel free when I can rant.
I don't wanna be treated like some kid with zero coping skills.
I don't wanna be treated like I'm depressed because I have fun a lot of the time.
It's just...I have a heavy past.
But, like the people in that picture, I wanna move forward.

"One little revolution could turn it all around"

And this needs to be here too (for when I'm having a bad day):


"I know sometimes it's hard to find the strength to turn the page
When all of our tomorrows look like used up yesterdays"


Song is One Little Miracle by Hawk Nelson.

Alright, I need to go to bed or I'm gonna die tomorrow.
Goodnight.
Maybe one day I'll tell you guys all about me.
Every right that was wrong and every wrong that changed and made me.

1 comment:

  1. Sleep well lovely. I love the layout :) and I hope that you get all you wish for moving forward is incredibly hard but I know youll make it out okay <3 stay strong

    ReplyDelete