Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ranting



So, I just am ranting about something right now.
See, I have a dude friend who knows I'm bisexual. This guy at our table may also be bi. I haven't bothered to ask because I don't really like him. Anyway, he has a picture of one of my OTHER friend's cousin who happens to be male. My one friend who knows I'm bi, W, threw this fit about WHY would he have that? That's soo creepy. And all this other bullshit. I sprawled across the table and said, "I'd have pics of chicks." Wanna know his reply? It's fuckin sickening. "That's different. Girls are allowed to have pics of other girls." Why aren't guys?
I think I lost followers.... To be honest, even though I love each and everyone of you, it doesn't really bother me that I lost some.
Also, my friend Anna has me interested in this Wicca stuff. It actually seems like a complicated, but nice religion. So, I'm asking her to teach me about it some more when she wakes from her nappy. I hope it's not just a rebellious phase because it makes me feel content.
Alright, I think you guys are all caught up on my life.

It's alright, Lottie, I get that you're just trying to encourage me. And it's very hard. It's a better feeling than...two coffees drank right after each other.

Alrights, I'm gonna hops off. Toodles!~

1 comment:

  1. Tell that guy he can kiss your pretty little bi ass. Love is never disgusting no matter what form it's in. <3 stay strong and hang in there I know its hard but you'll pull through

    ReplyDelete