Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Just Weak


That's all this cutting says. That's what these diets say.
Americaneaglelove, your comment made me literal break out in tears. And I generally forget you guys can care about me because I'm just text and a single picture over the internet. I'm so sorry I can't be strong enough to quit for you guys. I'm sorry I feel like I need someone here who can wrap their arms around me and scream at me to stop. I'm so, so, so sorry.
And none of my friends ask me to stop cutting because I keep this smile on my face and keep the cuts covered. I just want one to make me feel like I have a reason to.
So... I'm pretty sure I'm hurting my mom. Emotionally. I haven't spoken to her, really, since I got home.It's just... I'm hurt. A lot. And need a moment (night?) alone. I just... Don't know what's wrong. Maybe it's this month. Maybe I'm fragile now.
Nice summery pic up there to make you all feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment