Sunday, May 1, 2011

Change the Bloggie.


Tell me if it's hard to read and I'll change it. I thought this font made it seem more like a letter, more personal.
Still need to do the dishes, my homework, make the other blog where I'll post weight, food eaten, intake, thinspo, and other things of that nature.
I kinda wanna burn a CD full of some songs that inspire me or make me wanna move. I think I'll just have a MP3 player dedicated to that since I have two. It sounds awesome.
Soo~ I've been chilling in sweats and a HUGE T-shirt, but I'm thinking of slapping on shorts and a tank top and snapping a picture of my not-progress. Well, I guess I've made some progress from July. Before July, I couldn't wrap a hand around the other wrist and have my index finger touch my thumb, easily.
Now, I'm gonna lay back and eat sour gummy bears (for 120 for 15 bears, I'm willing to eat part of a serving.) Yup.

Comment reply time? I think so.

I hate the last month of school, Strange Toes, so I'm will you on that. HOORAY FOR SCHOOL ENDING! Also, that name made me giggle. Thanks you for a giggle. I haven't had the best day today...

Alright, time to make the other blog! =3 I'm so excited!~

2 comments:

  1. The new background is gorgeous! I'm very excited about your other blog, I'll definitely read it once you make it! :) My school ends near the start of June, I'm jealous of you! I started counting down the days of school on the very 1st day. 30 more school days left for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, problem, lol.

    Sorry
    for responding
    late.

    I get
    anti-social.

    ReplyDelete