Monday, May 16, 2011

The Smell Of Smoke Intoxicates Me.


So, other than the fact that Dad told me the house smelled like the house was burning, there will be no mention of smoke.
Alright, so I changed my diet a little to allow me to have 300 today. Wanna hear my excuse? School had mac and cheese for lunch. Actually, I'm really glad I didn't have lunch money. They had mac and cheese and I would've made the chicken sandwich into a lettuce and mayo sandwich. My diet does not need that.
I've been looking at a lot of thinspo today. I don't usually because I don't find that it usually helps, but my library of it to use on here is dwindling and so I needed more. I may go back to that summery theme I had for a few posts soon.
My "writing blog" has four followers! I'm very happy about this. Writing for an audience makes me wanna write more and better than usual.
Also! I'm taking Classroom Driver's Training this summer! I'm so excited. I'll have my white slip/permit for nearly a year, though, before I actually get a license. I feel bad for the guy in my Geometry class who sits behind me. I turned and faced him and was like, "-insert dude's name here-! I get to take summer driver's training!" I was excited. Still am!

Comments:
Lottie, thank you, thank you. Thank you for believing in my to quit cutting and thank you for telling me what you think about it.

||ANONYMOUS||, that's very encouraging. Thank you. I'll try to not give up. I keep telling myself that my whole future depends on me quitting. Though I'll probably stop writing on myself for a little bit. It's getting to the point where I just do it and don't think about what each butterfly stands for.

Comments for my other blog:

Rachael , thanks you for your lovely comments (this one and that one). I'm very proud of both of them. The first one in that list was insanely hard to write. I hate admitting how I messed up.

And because I love you guys today, have another picture.

2 comments:

  1. hello:) I just found your blog and you are absolutely wonderful. I love kill hannah as well! I find it difficult finding people who even know the band. Anyways, love the font and i'm about to check out your writing blog. Yay about driver's training! such freedom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Wings to Set me Free is right you are ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL just keep that in mind baby girl
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete