Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Hair Turned Out Green ish.



And I'm still not really used to it. Also, I apparently missed the bottom in the back..so Mom's gonna get that later. Can't believe I did that.
So, first thing I did when I woke up this morning was send PB a message that said "Told you it wouldn't happen." Why? She was actually worried about the end of the world. Pssht, the world can't end because I refuse to die a virgin.Yep.
Although, dying with green hair would be kinda cool. Hey, this reminds me of a moment in Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged "Screw the rules! I have green hair!" Ahh, good times. Yeah, I just woke up.
I've had nothing to eat so far. My stummy hurts so awfully bad.It's lovely because my tight, Miley Cyrus, skinny jeans are getting baggier.
Okay, since Rachael DEMANDED pics, they be here. :)Sorry I look like poo. I barely wanted to even comb my hair.


And I just wanted to say Hello.
Okay, Now... I have decided that I am freakin fasting today and hopefully tomorrow.
It's very nice to know that J.R.'s spells and hexes supposedly are weak when they work and that this one led to me finding a sense of peace with what has happened in the past. Before, I was searching and felt so damn guilty (yes, profanity was needed.), but now it just seems like everything's all...nice. No, I'm not trying to say everyone should go and become a Wiccan, but I'm saying religious tolerance should be allowed because different people feel perfect with different religions. So, if you comment, please keep any hate away from any specific religion. Just saying. I haven't dealt with that, and I really don't wanna.

Comments:

There ya go, Rachael. A whole two pictures. And this is wonderful! It's like...a peace of mind.

To be honest, Miyuki Hara, I've had a low self-esteem for as long as I can remember. In the seventh grade, when all the thin and "beautiful" chicks were turning even more "beautiful", I noticed myself skipping meals and not snacking as much around certain times of the year. I do agree, though, that teenage boy, mainly, are awful. My ex, my first boyfriend, tried touching my butt before we had even dated a month (just an example) . Thank you for warning me, but it doesn't make the fact that I crave to feel wanted and loved to go away. It makes me realize, though, that maybe I shouldn't be looking for it in a relationship, but with friends instead. People who are planning to be in my life for as long as they can. Thank you.

Alright...wow, I feel like typing still, but dunno what to say, so I'm gonna go and drink my water. Byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment