Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happily Sedated


I ate today. And talked to PB about religion and everything. Now, I'm hoping I can make her feel better. Her mommy and step-person are fighting. I wish I could just cover her ears, and smile at her. Instead, I tell her that we'll be ok. Me, her, our friends, we'll all be ok. I like this sense of optimism that she gives me. Like, who really cares what we do? We can do anything!
I love this feeling, like I'm really cared about. I don't know how much I can continue joking about loving her when I really, really do. She's amazing.
Okay, enough about that. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Really nervouss.
Test tomorrow in Science too. Scary.
Then...I have a notebook check in one of my other classes and reviewing for finals in all the other classes. It's not too bad when I break it down like that. I hate finals.

Okay~ Comments~

Rachael, binging is no fun. And I'm uber glad I didn't cut, also. It's really tough, though. Everyday there's sooo many times where I just want to.

Lottie, EXACTLY, rules are made just for the sake of wrecking them (I'm going through a rebel phase)! I know... I need to quit being impulsive about how I react to things, like eating just because for the moment I feel safe enough to. Because what help is she gonna be when I'm 170 again?

Americaneaglelove, she probably has too much control of my moods. She makes me feel so safe I eat. When we're not talking, I get excited for the next time we will. We text nearly all day after school. And right now, I'm worried we'll run out of topics. And I'm thinking of waiting until my first or second year of college before getting my tattoo. That way I know I want it.

Okay, I'm gonna go. BYES.

No comments:

Post a Comment