Monday, May 2, 2011

Apple slices


So, for breakfast, I cut an apple in half and then into slices. I cut one half into 8 slices and had 3 and a half for breakfast and put the other half in the fridge. The other four I plan on having for lunch. Oh, I also had green tea.
Now that I'm all nice and ready for school, I get to wait on my older brother to make us late. Fun.
So, I feel really light, yet my legs want to collapse. It maybe the five hours of sleep I got, but it's actually quite nice. And my head doesn't hurt a lots today! That's awesome.
I look lovely today. I slapped on some purple eyeshadow and it makes my eyes darker looking. The eyeliner helps too, but I use that everyday. Sadly, not all my hair got straightened. BUT it's ok! My hair is supposed to look messy. It gives off a "I'm a rockstar and was up all night so I'm too tired to pretty myself up for you" which I think is cutee.
Alright, gonna go.

No comments:

Post a Comment