Saturday, May 7, 2011

Should probably be getting ready to leave.


We're going to Wal-Mart instead of garage sales. :( Both of us woke up way too late for garage sales. We're leaving at 2ish. I'm gonna spend the twenty dollars on clothing.
Speaking of I need to get all of these clothes off the floor of my room. It used to look so clean without them all over my floor and now they're consuming my floorspace. To be honest, I think I have too many clothes. I'm gonna go through them soon and give Mom the ones I don't want and she'll get rid of them somehow. Probably donate them somewhere. Most of them will be my size nines and large shirts that I don't want.
So far, I haven't had a thing to eat. I'm probably gonna have some tea because I'm hungry. Apple cinnamon tea because it tastes good even without sugar or sweetener. I don't know what I'm going to eat with my 200 calorie limit, but I'll probably have salads and fruit. Anyone else realize that how we live is so...hard? I like it. ;) It's a challenge.
Alright, as unhealthy for my hair it is, I'm gonna go straighten my hair and then tease it. Then, I'm gonna look like a pale raccoon. Meaning, I'm getting off here and getting my booty ready to go to Wal-Mart. What? I have to look my best no matter where I go.
Firsst, Comments! ^^
Americaneaglelove, I twisted my shoulder a certain way and it stuck out more than I was used to and I moved my head and BAM! they smacked each other. Ohmygoodness, I love garage sales tooo! I really wish Mom would take me even if all there is is the crappy stuff. Have a lovely day!
Alrighty, now it's time for the Alex to go. =3 Have a nice day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment