Monday, May 30, 2011

Getting ready for Bed

Today was interesting. I had no caffeine and crashed from 7-8 in the evening. I saw L.S. today, but didn't speak to her. I had a neat conversation with her brothers.
Oh, I ate normally today. I wanna keep being "healthy". I wanna look at my body and say "Not perfect, but still lovely" and feel full yet light. I've been thinking about the future. How I don't want the A-word showing up on anything around me unless it's a book that's receiving praise. Maybe that's what I'll call my first book: The A-Word and it'll be about anorexia.
Oh, I drew today too.
Well, yesterday, technically.
I should be asleep, choir concert tomorrow.

Alice, one of them is only into it because she thinks it's really interesting and I think the other is running from the Christian God, but I'm not sure. We aren't on the best of terms. Personally, I'm into Wicca because after years of being unsure of everything, it made me feel... content. I'm dying to learn more than I already know, so if you care to teach me, I'm open to it.



Okay, I'm going to bed. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment