Monday, May 2, 2011

Playing Sims 3 and eating like I'm fat.


I've been AWE-FUCKING-FUL. I was fine until I got in the car and Dad has two cookies waiting. BUT even then I held strong. It wasn't until everyone was eating sandwiches that I was like, food, food, food, food, need, food, food, food... Then, I had a sandwich with a slice of bread (110 calories, ouch) and two freaking slices of cheese AND ranch dressing.
Oh, and I'm not done. I had a doughnut with sugar on it.
Now, I don't feel like I'm gonna collapse.
I'm just disappointed with myself.
ALEX, YOU'RE A DAMNED FAILURE! NOW, revise that so that you'll be more CAPABLE to do it.
Yes, scary thoughts that I lurv because you're so much better at this.
Yup, I'm talking to myself. It keeps my thoughts straight.
Revised Diet (starts tomorrow):
Day 1: 700
Day 2: 600
Day 3: 300
Day 4: 200
Day 5: 800
Day 6: 100
Day 7: 900
Day 8: 200
Day 9: 100
Day 10: fast <3
Day 11: 80
Day 12: 700
Day 13: 300
Day 14: 100
Day 15: 400
Day 16: 700
Day 17: 200
Day 18: 500
Day 19: 150
Day 20: Fast <3
Day 21: 400
Day 22: 600
Day 23 (last Day): fast

I'm hoping that after nine days of little to eat, I can fast no problem. And yes, I'm planning to not eat the last day of my school year. I know it's not really as brutal as the other one, but I get AWFUL headaches if I don't eat enough. Then I feel like air, but it's not really worth it all (lies, lies, lies).

Alrightt~ Comments, comments!~

It is more than slightly harsh and I'm a wuss, so... As you can see, lottie, I'm giving up (but replacing it with my own!). And I'm glad you like it! It's supposed to be all summery because I'm really excited for this summer and don't know why. I don't really have anything planned, but I'm excited all the same!

Okay, today has a limit too! Despite all that I've eaten, I'm having dinner. A small dinner. I feel so fat...
Ok, I'm off to be more fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment