Monday, May 23, 2011

Ate a little today


And cut a lot.
Life's going great, so why cut? I don't know. I'm not even sad/depressed. I just...like it.
I know, you guys are upset to hear such a thing.
But, good news! Anna is telling J.R. the WHOLE story. And at school, he believed the piece that she told him. I'm actually pretty happy because I'm getting over everything that happened.
So why am I cutting?
Maybe it's Spring Fever.
Oh, J.R.'s older sister, S.R., is walking thinspo. She's naturally really thin, I think, but she's SO think. We're about the same height and she looks more zero and I'm more three.
Alright, I think I've covered everything.
OH! Wait!
This is how this morning before class went,
J.R.: *talking to a friend* Yeah, if she *glances really quickly at me* starts anything, I'll do something, but I'd really rather not start it. *walks to her seat for a second then to a kid we're calling C.C.*
Me: Come to talk bad about me again?
J.P.: No, not everything is about you.
Me: *shrug* Not my fault you're a bitch.
J.P.: *flashes a fake smile* Well, maybe I like being a bitch.

That's the first time I've cussed in school. I was proud. J.P. deserves to be cussed out. She's controlled my life too much.
Alright, I'm gonna go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment