Friday, May 13, 2011

Yesterday, I was asked how I lost weight.


I've lost it all by restriction. I told the girl I exercised. It was after a pause, as though I had to think. This was the first time I had been asked how I had lost my weight, so I wasn't sure how to answer. I just knew that I wasn't going to say that I wasn't eating much.
Ohhh, I got a twitter account, for those interested. It is here if you want to check it out. It has a picture of my face. Yes, my face. Speaking of, I've been wanting to show you gals and guys a picture of me for a while now. That at the top is not me. This one is though (yes, stole it from my own vampirefreaks account). I never noticed, but I have a large nose. I took this myself and tried having it look like I was caught off guard by it. To be honest, I just look kinda curious. You can't really tell in this picture, but my bangs are blue, purple, and some how green. They were supposed to be just blue, but the pink ran and mixed with the blue. It's pretty neat. And I'm wearing a Vlad Tod shirt in this picture. Okay, enough about my picture.


I messed my 100 up. Two times now. I don't even remember what day of my diet I was on, so I'm going to remake it. Bad, Alex, bad.
Okay, sooo~ I've been writing more. It's just something for fun, but the fact that I'm having any ideas is AWESOME!
So, I'm gonna go work on that and remake my sexy diet. Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I always imagined you with black hair, but I have no idea why :P
    Glad you're feeling better :)
    Sorry I haven't commented in a while, your wrist looked painful, but I'm glad it's getting better :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete