Monday, May 16, 2011

Ate a lot Today


Wanna hear the excuse?
PB makes me feel like I'm allowed to eat. Like it's fine that I do and I was texting her basically all day. I hate/love it. She makes me feel more than anyone else and she isn't even, like, part of my daily life. I hate it, but at the same time, I love it. I seriously crave her attention and sometimes freak out if she doesn't text back. I think I did something wrong.
Tomorrow is a fast.
Also, I just wanna say hi to all the new people following me. I love you and my older followers. You're all awesome.
I don't really know what to say.... Usually I'm bursting with things to say.
OH!! I'm going to get a tattoo when I'm older. It's gonna be on my arm and it's gonna be a butterfly. Why? So I know why I don't cut. If it doesn't hurt too bad, I'm gonna have three done (counting that one). One for Anna, one for my mom, and one for PB. Maybe a fourth one for all of you guys. They're all gonna say stuff in them like love and hope. Yep, I already have it planned out.
Okay, it's, like, 11:30 and I have school tomorrow, so I'm gonna say byes and go to bed.

3 comments:

  1. The butterfly idea is beautiful <3 I make up excuses like that when I'm texting my best friend who insidently is exactly the same to me as PB is to you. Good luck with your fast tomorrow and if all goes well I'll join you :D
    stay strong love

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tattoo idea is lovely :)
    As someone who is inked, it does't hurt nearly as bad as you imagine. It's more annoying and make you want to scratch or brush the needle off... and it's addictive! Once you get one, you'll want more :P
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tattoo idea is really clever :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete