Saturday, May 7, 2011

Amazing feeling!~


Started listening to You Left Me by The Maine and imagined J.P. sitting on my bed and pretended I was singing it to her. It was epic and now I only feel like dancing. I should be getting ready to sleep, though. Mom wants to take her ittle daughter out garage saling. Which also makes me incredibly happy. I'm happy, even though today was an epic fail.
So, I'm dancing around in my underwear and a tank top. Well, I mean, not now because I'm typing and that would be hard, but earlier I was. Gosh! I love music! Love, love, love it! I feel so free!
I love sun-shiney pictures.
My collar bone is hard. I found that out (after days of tapping on it, scratching at it, and just generally touching on it) tonight when I smacked my chin on it.
I feel ready to just march off and take on the world! My goodness it's great! Woosh! Wind in my hair (there is no real wind). I'm one of my few friends who isn't going to get high this weekend using drugs, yet I think I'm high anyways. I feel better than I have for ages!!
But I have fat thighs. Dance them off? ^^ Sounds fun.
Ok, I probably, probably, should chill out. Probably won't because I'm so hyped up that I can almost see things that aren't there. Right now I can only sense them! And it's excitin to have an audience like that.
But I am gonna hop off of here.
Stay lovely, everyone! ^^

Rachael, I dunno if I will.None of my friends in real life get to read my writings. Then again, I feel more of a connection to everyone here. If anything I would make it from the website/blog my dad made for me this year sometime. That way my sister could read it too. I'll think about making a blog on here for it, though! ^^

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love garage sales, I haven't been to one for a few years now though. :( Saw one this morning when I drove past it. I also love feeling my collarbone, how did you smack your chin on it? I'm trying to hit my chin against my collarbone, I must look ridiculous. :) Good luck, stay beautiful!

    ReplyDelete