Thursday, May 5, 2011


This morning, I woke up so hungry I felt sick. I thought about skipping breakfast, but wondered if that would lead to binging. Ssoo, I had a neat ittle breakfast of yogurt and diet soda. It was..ok. I felt like I was seriously gonna throw up mid-way through the yogurt, but finished because I didn't wanna throw it away.
No lunch will be devoured today. :)
Also, brought my r-a-z-o-r with me in my purse. Just in case, you know? Bleh, so tired. Already. Just wanna go back to beddie bye.
I has a hoodie that used to be uber tight. Now it's fitting ok. I think I stretched it out.
I think my tummy is smaller. Noticeably smaller, I means.
Also, my current worry is that all my friends know I cut last night and don't care enough to ask. Sad, isn't it? I'm gonna be seeing my friend from kindergarten to sixth grade and have cuts on my arms. Once it's dark out, I'll slip the wristband into my back pocket because I don't really like wearing it. But I'm not going to walk around with cuts on my wrist.
Oh, this chick who is super cool and in my art class had cut scars up her arm. I wanted to ask if she used to cut. I wanted her to see my cuts that way, maybe, someone would I know would care.
On a happier note, I'm reading yaoi manga. Call me pitiful, but I think it's got better art than most other manga. And the one I'm reading actually has a storyline! Kyyaa~ I'm in fangirl heaven (or at least Alex heaven!) . And I love, love, love this one that I'm reading! It's so great. Oh! Speaking of manga! I've decided that I'm not gonna go as Misa (well, maybe), but as Sebby~(from Kuroshitsuji). Mainly because my friend, Anna, has me in her phone as "Bassie" and that's what, in the English anime, Grell calls Sebastian. Sorry, nerdy moment.
Alright, I'm gonna try to nurse my poor finger and finish this manga! ^^ YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment