Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shopping


Is great.
I got lip gloss with freakin caffeine in it. Isn't that cool? It keeps my hunger down.
This fast? Easy. Except for one time I almost had a cookie. I feel...nummy.
Alright, I got Stay Awake lip gloss, Color Stay eyeliner, nail polish, and mascara that makes my lashes grow. I feel awesome about my buys. Especially the liner and gloss. I needed some good liner and gloss.
So, RIGHT NOW, I just chillin in the front seat, legs crossed, in a bank parking lot. Kinda wanna go home, but not before Dad leaves. He's gonna kill me. Though I think it looks rather darling.
UGH, I just got slammed with nervousness. This is one reason I hate fasting. I refuse, though, to doubt anymore!! I'm happy. Happy, happy, happy. There, I'm calmer. I'm in control.
I'm strong.

2 comments:

  1. <3 love a good eye liner fasting is lovely :D stay strong baby girl I know you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lip gloss with caffeine?! That's incredible. Where did you get it? I want mascara that enhances my lash growth, I need to get some. Congrats on your fast, keep it up! I'm glad you're feeling great today. :)

    ReplyDelete