Sunday, May 1, 2011

Eat less, Exercise More, Flip the World Off Like You're Hardcore


I think I like my new blog even though I had trouble thinking of a name.
I think (pretty sure, actually) that I'm gonna exercise some more. Push my net under 1000 (can't believe I ate that much).
Need to do my homework sometime today, too.
And shower, need to shower also.
GOSH! It's so hard to look over, see the LAST FOUR gummy bears and have to tell myself no.
OH! I organized my thinspo and got more. So~ I feel pretty set.

I'm glad you like it, Americaneaglelove! I feel bad for you. My school got out the 2nd of June one time and it was soooo hard to focus those few last days.

Alright, Mom's starting to wonder why she hasn't seen me and I need to do my homework, sooo I'm gonna go. Have a lovely whatever it is you're having. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment