Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Imma bitch


I hear J.P. is sick from her "diet", and what do I assume? She's one of us. Then she says all the nasty, icky, fat things she's had. Alex wouldn't think of eating some of those things, like a cheeseburger. Eww. I thought "Hey, I hate this chick, if she's dieting like this, I wanna do it better." She told me all she ate. I didn't tell her I've only had HALF a pop-tart. Half of one.
Fries, eggs, salad, a cheeseburger, strawberries, and waffles. What kind of diet is that? Hey, maybe she is eating too little and I can't tell anymore! How crazy is that?
I feeling fuckin great, guys. I think it's eating so little. I really think it is. It's amazing compared to yesterday. It's beautiful. It's amazing.
Okay, time to shower, do homework, and sleep!

Later (round 9:00 PM)
Only in our messed up world can I feel strong, positive emotions for the chick who called me a fat whore, told me she lost 12 pounds to my 4, told me she weighs 97 to my 134. Only in my messed up would I hope that calling bullshit won't make her quit saying these things. Only in my world would I ASK how she does it...even though I know the answer. Alex needs to forget homework and exercise. Only in my FUCKED up would I say we're playing a game. One to see who can lose the most weight. Only in our game would I justify starving myself when you say it makes me gain. You're starving yourself too. It's the only way to get a 17.2 BMI.Only in our little game would I change beyotch to bitch and not care. Only in our game would I tell you that your BMI is in the 17's. Only our little game would make me feel so...ecstatic. Because I wear the pants this time. You're the mouse, I'm the cat. And you're making this kitten PURR.

No comments:

Post a Comment