Friday, May 20, 2011

Frustration


So, in choir, we were just chilling and talkin. This dude I was talking to tells me that gays and lesbians are all wrong. I did ask why. "Because it's in the Bible." Can't he have an original thought? I should've said, "Well I'm bi. Does that make me awful?" With an innocent look on my face.Why can't love just be love? Why do we have to judge because of who someone feels they have fallen in love with? Or even judge them by because of the gender they feel most comfortable having sex with? Why does it matter if so-and-so is a girl with a girlfriend? Why is it considered gross when she kisses her girlfriend when your boyfriend kisses you in public, just like that?
I don't get it.
I was gonna fast today, but my grandma gave me a cookie and I felt guilty thinking about not eatin it...so I ate it.
It's Friday! The day to prowl at night in tight black skinny jeans and a nice top. The day to go out and actually have fun! The day to just...live.

Also, I'm kinda upset/pissy. My friend Anna is so..into this one guy. It makes me uber jealous. He notices her, talks to her, smiles at her, and loads of other things. They're not dating, though. She's a total air-head about him. But none of that makes me jealous. I'm jealous that she's got someone who notices her. I wish a guy/girl would notice me in a flirty manner. I wish I had a girlfriend/boyfriend. That's why I'm jealous.

Okay, Comments:
Rachael, that's exactly how I feel! How can someone feel love is disgusting?

2 comments:

  1. You have fun going out sweetie :) and remind your friend that it also says his god loves all of his 'children'. We were created that way so obviously since we exist theres nothing wrong with us. Man made the bible not a god. <3 stay strong beautiful love is love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh highschool... before they weed out the unintelligent douche bags that believe every word ever written in a book by a woman hater.

    I used to be like that in high school, just wanted guys to notice me, but then after first relationship (in which i got what was wanting--someone to notice) i swore off boys and have not wanted another relationship for the last like, idk 3ish years now. yeah, boyfriends, i guess it's an experience that girls want to have, but it's not really a good experience most of the time. I just wish stupid american media would stop making boyfriends/dating such a big fucking deal. I wish that i didn't have my relationship because i lost so much that i cant get back

    ReplyDelete