Saturday, May 21, 2011

Broke my Fast....


How many times do I say I won't, that I'll be stronger and then I go and eat anyway?
Tomorrow, I'll really be stronger.
I have to wonder if it's wrong for me to talk to Anna's ex like he's a friend? Am I supposed to be mad at him too? It's just, he's never done anything to me.
I'm loving this lip gloss. It's minty and caffeinated!
I'm IMing my mom on Facebook. It's funny.
Okay...now that I've fucked myself for a week (piece of cake, literally) I'm hoping tomorrow will be better and I'll pretend I'm stronger.
After that piece of cake, I had a piece of cheese, but that was it afterward...well, there were those two frozen cherries.
I will do it. I will do a full day of fasting before school is out. If I can, I will fast for the four days until school is out.



Comments:
AmericanEagle, I got it at Wal-Mart for six dollars, I believe. It's amazing. Smells like peppermint.

It was lovely, Rachael. I soooo wish I hadn't messed up...

Alright, I'm going beddie-bye.

1 comment: