Friday, May 27, 2011

Graduation


I went to my brother's, A's, graduation. I felt like it was more for me than for those actually graduating. Next year, I'm going to go by Alex. Next year, I'll be better than J.P.. I'm graduating from Lexi, weak and useable, to Alex, strong and independent. I'm becoming who I should have been all along.
It's also technically summer for me. I'm out of school until August.
I know I've used this picture before, but it seems to represent freedom and summer to me. It sums up this post.
Okay, I have something I kind of want to question. Anna and J.R. said on the semi-final day of school that Wiccan's don't like hurting people, but both of them agreed that they couldn't be pacifistic. My questioning mind wants to know why they're trying to go with a religion that's against hurting people? I mean, I'm happy that they're going with it because they both teach me so much, and I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but...it's confusing. None of you have to attempt to answer that, I just wanted it out there.

Americaneagle, I really hope I have an awesome dream tonight too. I've been dreaming more often lately. I really hope that you have a dream tonight and I hope it is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Wiccan's can hurt people it just believed that it comes back 3 times worse. And Wicca isn't the only religion that has that belief.
    Im wiccan ^_^ btw

    if that is their only reason for following it then they should really look more into it.

    ReplyDelete