Sunday, May 8, 2011



So, I really don't know how I feel today. Kinda freaked out because I was just chillin, not even really sure I was awake, when BAM! naked dude opens my bedroom door. It's like, "Get the FUCK out." And I was texting Peanut Butter, but now she's quit replying. XD Guess that's what I get for telling her everyone has problems. It's just, I can't stand the thought of her having to deal with it all by herself. She's amazing. I dunno fer sure, but I think I loves her. Ha, I don't know anything fer sure.
Today, I'm trying my 200 over. Honestly, I thought it would be easier to do it yesterday, but noooo of course not.I feel like such a failure. Tomorrow will be 800. Let's hope I don't feel like that means I can just go and eat more than that! GOSH!!
I feel the need to redeem myself for messing up so much. The thing is, I feel hungry, really hungry, almost all the time so it's not until I go to count the calories that I realize how bad I was.
I need to be tiny before school ends. Need to be.
It's too early for anything to have had happened yet, but I'm sure something will.
Ok, hopping off time. Gonna get some thinspo so I don't run out on what to put on here. Remember, everyone, to wish your mom a happy mom's day.

1 comment:

  1. What an eventful morning lol
    I was definitly inlove with my bestfriend and still am, it's a dangerous thing especially if they don't love you back just make sure to take care of that heart of yours love.
    Have a wonderful day and stay strong beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete