Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sorry if I made anyone worry!


Alex doesn't know how to take care of herself, so she tends to wake up not feeling well and blames it on hunger. Then she usually skips breakfast or has only yea or coffee. She also typed this all u[ while laying on her back, staring at the ceiling wishing she was smaller with more will power.
Tomorrow, I'm hanging out with friends. Short shorts and a cute top here I come! I wanna look my best and I have semi-good looking legs. Semi. Then again, I'm a size 3 at 137 pounds. I've got no butt, but before the butt, it's gotta go over everything else. Also, I have a small frame. I'm wondering where all this weight is. It must be my face and neck area...or my boobs. But I just found out that because I have a small bone structure, I'm WAY out of a recommended range. I should be, at most, 125 pounds (57 kilograms). But I'm 137 pounds (62.3-ish kilograms). Say it with me, Alex is fat.
So, I'm pretty sure Anna broke my finger. Sure, sure, I don't nearly cry when I move it, but it's hurt since 2:40 something and now it's 11something. Also, I have a bad, continually headache and slice open my body without numbing it. I think I can handle a little pain. Yes, this doesn't make almost start crying, but it DOES make me wanna cuss when I bend it certain ways. It hurts.
Alright, I probably should be getting ready for bed, SOO~ comments!
Aww~ Savanna, thanks for worrying openly! I'm feeling a lot better now. Thank you for asking!

Beddie time for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment