Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Size 3 skinny jeans


They're a little tight, but I used to not be able to come close to wearing a 3. Period. Me and Peanut Butter (I think I'll give her a real name soon) were texting this morning, but I was mainly in my room so I didn't eat! Didn't wreck my fast. I hate how just texting her makes me feel like I can eat. It's like...she's got control over me as a person. But it makes me happy. Does that make any sense?
Okay, so, I'm gonna get a diet Mountain Dew after quickly replying to you guys' comments.

Wings to Set Me Free Oh my gosh, I love, love Kill Hannah. And thank you, but I'm not really that great.

Rachael, haha our lives with friends seem to line up oddly like that.

||ANONYMOUS|| Ahh, thanks for telling me that. Now I'm a little less nervous (though it'll be years before I can get it).

Okay, I really have to go. Sorry my replies are so terrible. I <3 you guys. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment