Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dr. Pepper and Love

That title is misleading! I think I'm high off Diet Dr. Pepper and the word "LOVE" I carved into my thigh and the heart I carved into my knee! So, I was dancing around in my T-shirt and underwear. I don't think this is how you're suppose to feel just hours after your best friend says that she's done with you. Since I'm not her friend anymore, meaning this dude isn't rude to her friend, I wish them well! They'll be really happy for a while. She expects to do as people say, he does as she says. Well, I think I'm gonna finish this soda, go to bed, lay there wondering how I messed myself up so bad, then fall asleep and wake up, happily restored, around noon. Sounds like a plan! Maybe I'll put my pants back on first, though.
WITH LOVE THAT COULDN'T LIE,
Ixia! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment