Tuesday, June 22, 2010

YUS!!!

This is not really why I'm posting, but I GOT MY FIRST COMMENT! Happiness! Thanks you, zette.I'm almost fourteen, gonna be Sunday. Yeahh, pie is kinda... really evil. It lures people in by smelling and looking good and then it adds too much to actually be worth it.
I have a friend who says she might be able to go with me! Great thing is I, like, ADORE this chick. She makes me soo happy. Seriously, she's one of my best friends, but I haven't seen this chick since school let out. She even wants to go after I told her I spend FOREVER in any store I go to and FOREVER and a half in the book store. I luff reading.
Gosh, I feel so excited and chatty. Maybe it's because I, basically, passed out after eating supper. OH! Speaking of eating! I weigh 156. Yeahhh, still pretty nehhh, but it's better. I'm just glad it's not 170 something. I was depressed that day. I had a very, very small growth spurt and it knocked me up to, like, 172. Steep price for HALF AN INCH. Ugh. Then I was teetering between 170 and 169 and 168, and it all just really ticked me off.
Enough about my past weights. I went to the doctor's today.... and waited, like an hour and a half before anyone did anything. Apparently the computers crashed. Then, the doctor had to call my mom to get permission to cut open the tick bite on my side. Finally, she comes back in and put a tiny needle in it. Yes, it hurt. Then, she put stuff that numbed in there and it HURT. Like, I can't even describe how badly this hurt, but it HURT. But luckily I couldn't feel anything on there after that. She cut me open and then went, "Nope, nothing's in here." FINALLY, she taped some gauze on there and let me leave. Seriously, I had a 2 PM appointment, didn't get in there until 2:40, and then didn't get OUT until, like, four-twenty apparently.
This is really out of nowhere, but I woke up from a nap and was thinking about this. No, I've never had a boyfriend. I told myself that I don't want one until my sophomore year so that I don't totally screw up my freshman year, but as I thought about it, I kinda bit my lip and thought, "Well... Maybe..." Now, that I'm totally awake, I'm trying to just think of my birthday and what we're going to do for it. Well, then I saw my best friend's boyfriend (he's kinda one of my friends) and I was going, "Well... Maybe..." Only, I know me. I wouldn't be like my best friend with her boyfriend. Seriously, they were friends before they starting going out, but they haven't changed AT ALL since they starting "going out". Actually, she says that she's been avoiding him since summer started. And this actually kinda ticks me off, still, but don't tell them that, because she's avoiding him AFTER they start going out five days AFTER the dude told HER best friend that she'd be doing the world a favor by killing herself. Seriously, I would be fine if they actually saw each other, but she's making it seem like that's the only reason she asked him.
Ok, I'm gonna quit ranting and raving because I'm actually pretty happy. Today wasn't really a good day in the sense of what went in. I just feel... Happy. I'm hoping, crossing my fingers actually, that I can be a little less shy now too. I mean, I have pink hair AND I'm shy. Something is not right here. Well, I guess I'll have to throw away that sense of "OH MY GOSH, someone is going to hate me for this" and just do whatever it is. Seriously, I'm just a pansy trying to justify not being able to get rid of child hood shyness.
Gah!! Now I'm moping over that! No moping! Moping is bad. Moping makes me feel so... dead inside and then I'm off running to find something to eat so I don't feel so dead. I effed up today and yesterday. No. More. I swear. No more until Saturday at which time I will be walking around enough that it won't matter anyways (and I'll only eat a little, using the excuse that I just wanna keep moving!) Sunday is going to be a total whore. Cake, ice cream... Why did I choose now to be so little kiddish that I want a birthday party? Maybe because I actually have more than one close friend. Haha. Yeahh, I'm pretty pitiful. I only have, like, five friends and only two of those I'm really close to. Those two know about my cutting, but none of them knows of my... Winkwink other activities. Though, one of my close friends I AM super worried about. It makes me feel like a hypocrite to be worried, but I mean, SERIOUSLY! She had a handful of cereal while she was at my house and when I mentioned being bored, she said, "Let's go do some crunches!" I just kinda looked at her and maybe I should've said, "Yes, yes, come on, let's hurry and go do that!" But it freaked me out. She's only 98 pounds. I feel like I should be super jealous about it, but I'm just freaking out. Am I hypocrite? Or am I actually, secretly, veiled by worry, jealous?
I don't honestly know...
Anyway, I'm gonna get off and maybe do some push ups. Why? Because my arms are so freakin weak.
Loves,
Ixia.

No comments:

Post a Comment