Friday, June 11, 2010

Told You That Was Just yesterday!

SQUEE! I feel like I'm doing wickedly AWESOME!But... I should calm down. It's only the start of the day for me, but it's kinda worked out in a way that I shouldn't have to eat supper. I've talked to my mom about getting Wii Fit once we have the money. Honestly, it's great that she considers it. Ugh, no one's talking to me today. Whatever, I was just going to try to use them as distractions anyway. Which sounds horrible now that I think about it.I think I'm going to paint my nails which I have sadly bitten most of off. Or maybe I'll play a really fun video game. I would march my fatt little butt up to the soda machine to get a diet something, but I only have a twenty and I don't think the machine will take twenties and if it does, I don't want 19.50 in quarters! That would be, like, 78 quarters!
Oh! Right! Why I feel like I'm doing awesome so far. I've only had a piece of bread. One, it was good, but not good enough for me to want another slice. Two, it only had sixty cals. Three, while eating it I felt like I was gonna puke. The only other thing I've had was some green tea. I think I'll fill a bottle full of water and drink that, too. Try to trick my body into thinking that it ISN'T starving. Haha, I suddenly feel like running out of my room going, "SQUEEEEEE!!!" I think the bread kicked in or something equally stupid happened...
Okay, honestly, I'm probably gonna say something stupid within the next few minutes, so I'm just going to...go.
Live Love Lie,
Ixia!

No comments:

Post a Comment