Friday, June 25, 2010

Dang it! Effing crap!!

I feel like curling up and just sleeping for the next week. Screw my effing birthday. Screw being excited over the little things JUST because I'm another effing year old. I'm stuck shopping with just my mom. Can't believe I got so excited over it. At least she tried to make up for it by offering that we go see Eclipse (gag) some day soon and she give me a present. It just isn't the same, though.I haven't had to shop with just my mom, ever. Do I have to go? I don't wanna now. First my bestie goes off to Missouri and now my other friend's parents say no and the other one is at camp. Whatever, I'm gonna go shower and act like everything is just...fine. Can't believe I was so excited over nothing. I even ate normally so that she wouldn't get too worried. I was even totally happy that I could fit into a guy's small, which isn't a great accomplishment anyway.
Sorry, I'm just in one of those major let down moments where I can only blame myself for being so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment