Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hehe

Okay, I forced my mom to make a blog. Actually, I made one for my mom. Sure, she doesn't quite know what a blog is, but still... To make her happy, go check it out.

The Blog My Daughter Made Me Get

Witty title made by yours truly. I posted it on my facebook, too. Gotta make sure everyone knows that my mom has a blog. Why? Because it's father's day. Haha.
Anyway, my mom asked me if I was exercising anymore. Uhhh, yeahhh. I'm gonna see if I can make it so that I don't snack on anything through the day and eat only a little at dinner. Why? That way at school I can say that I only eat dinner. Oh yeah, school's gonna try to make me into a food whore. Or maybe I can get away with, like, a less than 90 cal lunch. Noo, taking my lunch to high school doesn't sound at all fun. I just don't want to worry my friends because they can find out anything once they're worried.
I wanna make a random trip to Wal-Mart. We used to do that all the time. Like, last summer and on the weekends. But now my brother's got a "get up early" job and so he won't take me to the Wal-Mart to look at all the things we swear we're gonna to buy once we get the money, but we never do get. This also means no more late night begging for that Red Bull just begging me to get it because it taste like sour punch straws...and no more walking around for at least an hour because we went for a reason, but seriously just forgot what that reason was. Mann, those nights were funnn.

Okay, I'm going to put on PJ pants and do some working out to pass the time and then... BWUHAHAHA more Harvest Moon!!

Love,
Ixia.

No comments:

Post a Comment