Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm bing a total witch to my friend

I swear, only one post today. So, besides what I ate and how much I ate, the shopping trip was...fun. Really fun, actually. But, I got home and felt like total crap because of all the crap I ate. So I'm cranky. Meaning, I feel as though I'm gonna be totally ticked at my friend if she sees her boyfriend BEFORE she sees me on MY birthday. Yeah, yeah, tell me it really shouldn't matter that much and everything, but it matters to me. It matters to the point that I'll fake sick to get out of her party if she does it or if she doesn't bother showing up to mine. Yep, I feel like I'm being a total witch. I just wanna scream at her and show how ticked I am that she didn't come with me today. She was ticked when I accidentally broke plans we had made about six months before it happened, I'm effing ticked. These plans, us going shopping around my birthday, were made a year ago. And, hello, friends before whoever your dating? Especially when you say that said friend is your "best friend".
Sorry, I've been upset the past couple of days so I haven't commented on anything. BUT I've been reading and keeping up and all that. Which really isn't exactly the same.
I dunno about anything anymore. I just wanna forget how to eat, but when I think of that I think of this episode of Spongebob Squarepants where Patrick says something along the lines of, "Spongebob, we have a problem." and Spongebob's reply is, "Did you forget how to eat again? I'll get the funnel!" Yeahh. But what I was actually going to say was, I wanna just forget how to eat so that I don't have to have cake, ice cream, and then dinner tomorrow. I feel crappy as is. I can't take three straight days of this. Yeah, my eating has been funky. I'll have one day where the very thought of going over 400 is enough to bring me to tears, but then the next I'll be like, "How many are in this? Who, really, cares?" Yeah. Today was, sadly, one where I feel like crying because I soooo totally went over 400. I don't even wanna know how many because I know for sure I'll start bawling.I don't know what the eff is wrong with me.
Photobucket
That icon has me going, "You can think it all you want, but if you don't actually do something, it won't happen either way." But again, I'm just being a little witch.
Ohkay, let's talk more about what I got on my shopping trip so that I don't make someone else totally ticked at me. I got, like, five or six books. A shampoo, a body wash, a body stray, and lotion, socks, nail polish, arm warmers, and a shirt. I got four different colors of nail polish and once I get everything unwrapped and all that tomorrow (because my mommy wrapped some so that I can feel special) I'll take pictures of it all so you can actually see what I got. YAY!
Ohh, my mom was soo excited. The Bath and Body Works place was having a sale. Seriously, it was a sale of everything. Most of the stuff was 50% off and other things were, like, 5 for 10 dollars. Apparently it's usually a very expensive store. It smelled good, haha. I spent foreverrr in Hot Topic. There was a pair of pants that I wanted, but I'm pretty sure I'm too chicken to actually wear them. They were leopard print, and, like, hot pink. I got my shirt, bracelet, two of my four nail polishes there, my shirt, socks, and and and loads of hair things from there. We also went to Claire's. Haha. I got more nail polish, socks, and the arm warmers. Before all of this, we went to Barnes and Noble. I spent the most money there. I replaced Impulse (some girl on the bus borrowed it and never gave it back), got a manga (it was cutee!), bought books 4&5 of Cirque du Freak, and got the book after Devouring and I can't remember the name of, and Lord Sunday which is the final book in The Keys to the Kingdom series.

Gah, no, bad. Quit acting like something is wrong, me. Sent this to my friend:
"shut up, i already know im a crappy friend who should quit getting excited over doing crap with my friends because, naturally, they dont want to hang out with an ugly, annoying, possessive brat!" Quit sending text messages that prove that you hate yourself and can clearly see why people hate you, even those who pretend to care. Wow, I must be effing amazing or some bull. I think I'm the only whore on this whole planet who makes their best friend so ticked at them that they don't wanna be around the person the day before said person's birthday.
Whatever, I'm getting off for an hour and then I'm gonna get on, wish myself a happy birthday and then sleep like I've been drugged.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment