Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yes, That's Me.

I guess you have all rights to know that the heading is ME. Yeah, some of you are going, "That's not sooo bad." I'm going, "Ew. Can't believe I got that way. Seriously!" I hate pictures of me, but I feel as if taking pictures of what's happening, the hopefully success I'm going to have, and everything else will become a past time of mine.
Today was really hard, actually. I got so tired, but for a while all I had eaten was an orange. Then, I messed it up with brownie mix. The supper I had was actually pretty tiny. About 137 calories. That's a pretty good supper considering it's only the REAL meal I eat. Most of my eating is done as small snacks. 215 calories of snacks. Honestly, but, due to the fact that I hate thinking I couldn't at least match that in calories lost, I used 438 calories. It felt pretty effing amazing, but I'm sure I need to work out more than I did. Such a lazy little teen, well, there is still an hour and a half in this day, so maybe I'll work out more throughout that. Most of my working out was done as dancing because I'll get random bursts of energy and sit-ups and all that seem like a waste, so I'm left dancing like I'm nuts.
Alright, you're gonna have to add, like, two calories to intake for coffee. We're out of diet mountain dew. It is amazing how completely normal this hits me as.
I cut the inside of my cheek because I've found that caffeine and cutting seem to have a great affect on me. It brought tears to my eyes. That's actually the first time that tears have come to my eyes while I was cutting. Gosh, I'm doing this a lot. I think it's because I'll be restricted during the school year because of PE and the fact my friend isn't around as much. I would never cut in front of my friends. Even the two that know about it. But since my friend isn't around...well, there's not a reason not to, right? I highly doubt she would know if I did cut. She would probably check my arms and wrists, which I haven't cut for a while now. Alright, I think eventually I'm going to do a review for a book. Don't you dare ask me why, I don't really know. Yeah... I think I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment