Tuesday, June 29, 2010

EFF IT! Moives!

That is a very comical title, actually. Okay, so, I'm gonna start with the good. Only 300 calories today. and I didn't wake up at one like usual. I woke up at... Ten and at the latest eleven. The bad news? One of my effing friends wants me to go see Eclipse with them. There are two-three reasons this is bad. One is popcorn and the butter and crap on the popcorn. I could avoid eating it by saying I hate popcorn, but the mere smell of it drives me to near insanity. Another reason is I just don't like the Twilight saga. Not really a good reason because I've seen the past two. Another reason is my pitiful need to mix all the sodas. Oddly enough, it tastes good.
I'm not really sure what to do. I could tell her my mom said no, or I can suck it up, get a diet soda when I go, and not eat the popcorn. I think I'll suck it up just because of who asked. Yup, the one person I wanna see and haven't gotten to at all this summer. Okay! Gonna go ask Mommy!
Wait... If I have soda at the movie without food... I get... bouncy. Like, crazy gigglie and wanting to bounce up and down on my seat and point out stupid things to whoever went with me.
Oh well, she knows how gigglie I get. She can deal.
Gonna go ask now! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment