Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ugh!

I feel like such an effing fake! Yesterday was my brother's birthday. We had cake and went out to eat. Yeah, and guess who had a piece of cake, some ice cream, and ate until her tummy hurt. Me. Guess who didn't even bother working anything off and just crashed in my bed when we got home. Again, me. I don't get that, though. I eat like an effing pig, but instead of any pains going away, they come back, worse than ever and I'm left tired. I'm thanking God for every moment that no one asks me to eat again. I like to tell myself that I did it so my mom would get off my back. Seriously, she kept telling me that I have to eat so I make a big show of whatever I eat in front. She doesn't have to know just how little I eat. Haha.
YAY!! Someone follows my bloggie! And who it is amazed me even more because I loves her blog.
Well, everyone, my friend is coming over soon, so I think I'm goin to slip off and hide somethings better than they're hidden now. So that she doesn't find them. Dunno where I'm going to put them, but I swear she won't find them.
Live, love, lie,
Ixia =3

No comments:

Post a Comment