Friday, June 11, 2010

Crap, I should be in bed.

Okay, it's like, midnight and usually this isn't a real problem for me because I stay up until four in the morning. Yeah, but I have to go and do stuff early in the morning for my grandparents, but I wanted to give the final 411.
First, you must know that my lazy butt only worked off, about, 600 cals. Another thing is I took in about 1,207. For any normal person, this would be considered kinda low. For me, this is effing high! Goosh I feel fat. Well, instead of crying over this, I think I'm going to slice a little bit of me open as a nice slap on the wrists for having a horrid day and then I'll go to bed and try to not repeat today's mistakes tomorrow! Trying to be optimistic here.
Actually, I probably do, like, loads of sit-ups and crap, hoping to burn them before I sleep and then slice a little bit of my open as a reminder not to screw up so badly next time.

Goodnight,
Ixia

P.S. I'm finding loads of blogs out there that are making me feel more...able to get through even the crappy stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment