Monday, June 21, 2010

Now watch, I'm gonna mess it all up.

I've nothing, nothing, so far to eat. Gonna find out how much I actually weigh tomorrow so that I'm not saying I'm 158 without knowing for sure. I highly doubt that I am anymore. Just like I doubt that I'm any more than that. I feel like I'm air itself sometimes...even though I'm still really fat. Okay, this is nearly meaningless, but since I usually have to buy larges in, like, everything it made me go "EFF YEAH!". We went to Wal-Mart (I'm poor) and I saw this dress that I felt like I had to have for my birthday party coming up in five days. It's a blue and white plaid and it's actually really cute, BUT what shocked me was my mom, who accidentally reminds me that I'm fat, made me get a medium. EFF YEAH!! Also, my bra has been fitting more... awkwardly and there's always a little bit that isn't really used. And maybe that's just how life is or it could be me, shrinking away. Now if only I could do something about that ugly, old womanly flab on my arms.
Last night, while I was about to give up on my sit-ups, I stretched myself WAY out so I could faintly feel my ribs and told meself, "You have to do this for them to poke free so you don't have to stretch out like this to feel it." I'm honestly really enjoying today. I've gone over to the food and just looked through to see if anything made me go, "Yep, I wanna eat that." Nothing made me do that... except the smell of the lasagna my dad was eating.I was sooo tempted to ask for a bite of it. BUT I didn't! ^^ YAY! Oh, I think I'll put a pic of the dressie up here(I'm proud of it, okay?) so that you can marvel at the fact that it looks like it's for little kids.
Photobucket
Stay BEAUTIFUL, stay strong!
Love,
IXIA

No comments:

Post a Comment