Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Holy...

I don't know why, but it's kinda freaking me out that this dude in my grade just randomly started IMing me on Facebook. Haha, he's gonna realize just how boring I am and get off. Maybe I'm freaking out because I don't talk to this dude. Okay, phew, one of my actually friends is IMing me now. Meaning, I'm not going to freak out as much. Which is good. Haha, "hey what's up" "What's with people being up at almost one in the morning?!" Yeah, not the best way to start a conversation. I have to wonder what goes through MY head at one in the morning. When we're all done IMing each other, I guess I'll post them on here and scrabble up everyone's name.

J

Hi

12:46amMe

Hey..?

12:46amJ

What's up

12:47amMe

Uhh, not much. You?

12:48amJ

Reading

12:48amMe

Oohh, what are you reading?

12:52amJ

Right now I just started inkheart

12:52amMe

Haha, you'll have to tell me if it's actually as good as people say.

12:56amJ is offline.

Interesting convo. Didn't expect it to be great considering I don't usually talk to this dude. Status quo or something lame crap like that. I'll never understand it, but whatever. I don't have to. Why? Because I don't honestly care. I'm so tired.
Goodnight,
Ixia

No comments:

Post a Comment