Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Well, eff you.

So, I'm still all, "WOO!!" about my party and my birthday, but my friend is being a royal witch about it. Seriously, I'm not going to tell her to not go to Missouri and see her cousin, but she doesn't have to act like it's either her or ALL of my other friends because I am going to pick them. They've NEVER celebrated my birthday with me. In the three years I've known them, none of them have been even asked to. So if she's going to try and make it seem like I have to pick, I'm picking them because, well, I'm like that. "Well, this should be interesting. First I have to deal with my family and then loads of loud people." You can think of it like that, or you can think of it as sharing the excitement with your friend. I mean, I sucked up my pride and dealt with the chicks she invited to her birthday party even though they made it WELL known I wasn't welcome in their circle. Whatever. You can act like you're worried I'll replace you as my best friend. Well, dear, don't give me such reasons to. Yep, I'm going to go shopping and I'm going with someone who LOVES being around me as much as I enjoy her company. And yes, I'm going to enjoy it whether or not you want such to happen. Seriously! No wonder I don't feel like eating. All of this going on. Need something to hold onto. Something to make me feel on the ground, here on Earth, and not floating in the sky, full to the brim with joy, or falling into my own, personal Hell, from the anger that is flaring up.
Seriously, I would ask for help, but I highly doubt that anyone really knows how to deal with this. I'm more than pretty sure my friend expects me to give and say that it'll be her, my family, and me. But that's so... Blehhh and I've been so excited that I don't want blehhh. Naturally, I'm a pansy and can't say ANY of this to my friend. Whatever, I doubt she would care to know that it totally ticks me off that she thinks she "tried". Eff her, eff this, eff that, eff her acting like she rules my life.
I think I'm going to paint my nails after I get back from getting my effing eyebrows waxed. Yeahh, I could do it at home, but we don't have any wax here. I dunno, I just wanna look really cute when we go shopping on Saturday. Haha, maybe I want people to look at me... even though I'm so oblivious that I never notice. Well, dears, I gotta go.
Bye-bye,
Ix.

No comments:

Post a Comment