Thursday, June 17, 2010

This is so worth deleting the history.

So, I got bored and went onto photobucket. While I was looking around there, I saw two(ish) icons that made me smile (and then laugh a little).

laugh bur calories Pictures, Images and Photos

thinspiration Pictures, Images and Photos

Yup, those are the two that made me smile and eventually laugh. I'm not really one for posting pictures in my blog, but I may start just because I need that awesome little boost that I get from seeing them. Alright, on to...something other than all this.




I, actually, told myself that I wasn't going to eat anything until my mom got home and then make a huge show of eating something. Well, I had a poptart. Which had 210. BUT! I'm going to go off and walk my dog. Then I'm going to bathe her. Haha, she really looks like she needs it, too. Poor girl. I hope that you guys are having a better day than I am. I'm really tired and just need to suck it up and get off my butt. Right now, I'm sipping at some green tea that I made. Really, I think it taste like crap, but I will live. Easily. Haha. Alright I should probably get off and almost start on deleting selective parts of the history (it's my dad's laptop).

Have a good rest of the day!

Luff,

Ixia


P.S.

Thinspiration 51 Pictures, Images and Photos
Thinspiration 105 Pictures, Images and Photos
Thinspiration 148 Pictures, Images and Photos
bikini scene emo thinspo thinspiration real girl Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment