Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm Choking On Glass Again

Dude to the fact it's summer, I've been...eating less. Haha. Well, I was eating less. Now, it's back to normalish and I've noticed. I'm left sucking in my tummy just a little. Actually, I'm kinda happy to be choking on glass. My pants are baggier! Yep, I'm using choking on glass as my own little phrase. I remember being little and thinking that people who starved themselves to get tiny were stupid. Honestly, I think it's because I've been around my dad too much that I don't still think like that. Maybe it's because I'm getting to the point where I'm one of them, eh? I love that fact that I can hide it very easily, too. It's easy, mainly, because all attention is elsewhere. The little thirteen year old gets very little attention in this house. Also, my friends aren't around to make me feel pressured into eating. Haha, I feel like I'm such a bad kid these days to myself. Whatever, you know, dude? There's too much to worry about when you're trying to live up to friends' expectations. I don't miss them right now. Actually, I miss one named the Lily mostest. When I think of her, I'm left hoping that she's enjoying summer. It's funny how she's not my best friend and I'm doubting she would agree with how I treat myself. So, I choke on glass in silence while missing this friend of mine.
Stay strong, believe in what you're doing, do what you believe in,
Ixia.

No comments:

Post a Comment