Monday, June 28, 2010

Okay, so, I'm back.

I feel fattt, but luckily rejecting food isn't hard today like it gets some days. Meaning tomorrow it is going to be horrid to do. My friend left meaning going back to how I usually eat is going to be so easy. We have about 12 things of water left and some more in my room. We have diet Mountian Dew around like it's...candy. Speaking of, I had a whole bunch of that the day I went shopping...then I had cake. Yeahh, I've got a lot to undo and it's gonna hurt like crud to undo. Amazingly, I've got the drive to actually want to do it. I need a shower.
OH! Right, I need to post pictures from my birthday party. Luckily, all the cake seems to have disappared. We had pizza last night. My choice. Yeah, I'm stupid. Well, sweeties, Dad's home Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment